Walk-In DOT Physicals for Commercial Drivers in Ooltewah, TN
Erlanger ExpressCare proudly offers Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals at its immediate care center in Ooltewah, Tennessee. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires commercial motor vehicle (CMV) drivers to undergo these examinations every two years to ensure that they’re physically, mentally, and emotionally healthy enough to hold a commercial driver’s license (CDL). During a DOT physical, one of our certified medical examiners (CMEs) will speak with you about your medical history, check your vitals, and assess your eyes, ears, mouth, throat, heart, lungs, spine, nervous system, extremities, and general appearance.
Why Choose Us for DOT Physicals?
If you have a trucking job, you have numerous options available for where to get your DOT physical, but none can compare to Erlanger ExpressCare. Consider that we:
- Have been serving patients since 2019
- Offer a wide array of occupational health services
- Are the only local urgent care clinic accredited by the Urgent Care Association
- Consistently provide patients with the highest level of customer service
- Are a joint venture with the Erlanger Health System, a hospital that’s renowned for offering the most comprehensive health system in the area
The Convenient Option for Your Needs
Another benefit of getting your DOT physical completed at Erlanger ExpressCare is that we offer these exams on a walk-in basis. Although you’re welcome to check in online beforehand, we don’t require appointments, so you can visit us whenever you have time in your schedule—we’re open seven days per week with extended hours. Visit our Ooltewah, TN, urgent care center today at 5953 Elementary Way, and we’ll be happy to provide you with the care you need.